KELED ROCKS - A WORKSHOP SPECIALIZING IN THE DEVELOPMENT, RESEARCH, AND DESIGN OF PRODUCTS MADE FROM SHUNGITE ROCKS
Our office and workshop are located in the Republic of Karelia, near the shungite mine on the shore of Lake Onega. We have been processing and producing shungite products since 2010, starting as a family business and growing into something more.
Our inspiration comes from the testimonials we receive from people about their experiences and the positive changes they have noticed in their lives. We also feel inspired by the guys who place bulk orders to share our products with their audience. This is something that we care deeply about; it's not just about money, it's about the vibrational energy we put into our work for you.
We make complex projects easy. You can get a product according to your design or share your thoughts with us and receive ready-made samples in just a few weeks.
In addition, customers turn to us if they need to make a simple product but have strict deadlines, and their main supplier is late.
Some of the projects we have worked on include:
- Mineral-based industrial water purification items for a company in South Korea.
- Air ionization devices based on shungite conductivity for a company in Taiwan.
- Elements for infrared heaters based on shungite as a conductive and heating element for a company in Finland.
- Conductive plastic based on shungite and carbon for 3D printing.
- Meditation rooms in Moscow.
We believe that mindfulness, spirituality, and technology should be in harmony, and we do our best to improve the lives of people and the world around us.
Email us at email@example.com to share your experience or request a consultation.
Cheers, Eugene E. CEO, Keled Rocks